About Peter Gerken
Peter works primarily with mergers and acquisitions, investments in small and medium-sized enterprises and with intellectual property rights. In that connection, Peter advises on strategic and commercial matters, both as a trusted advisor and as a board member in several boards.
In addition, Peter advises on criminal cases in business law and tax law, mergers and acquisitions of business properties, and he has great experience in conducting lawsuits and carrying out arbitration proceedings.
Within Peter’s work and experience with mergers & acquisitions as well as strategic and business counseling, The Legal 500 acknowledges him.
Read more about Peter Gerken
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Investment in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Board services and business development
- Intellectual property law
- Lawsuits and arbitration proceedings
- Business law and tax criminal law
- Certificate in Business Administration CBA – MBA-studies, AVT-Institute 2006
- Candidatus juris, Aarhus University, 1997
Positions of trust
- Chairman of the board, Erfurt A/S
- Chairman of the board, Roses Forever ApS
- Chairman of the board, Meet2Talk Operation ApS
- Chairman of the board, Meet2Talk Group ApS
- Board member, Aros Facility Service A/S
- Board member, Arkitekter Johansen & Rasmussen ApS
- Board member, Kreafunk ApS