About Peter Gerken
Peter works primarily with mergers and acquisitions, investments in small and medium-sized enterprises and with intellectual property rights. In that connection, Peter advises on strategic and commercial matters, both as a trusted advisor and as a board member in several boards.
In addition, Peter advises on criminal cases in business law and tax law, mergers and acquisitions of business properties, and he has great experience in conducting lawsuits and carrying out arbitration proceedings.
Within Peter’s work and experience with mergers & acquisitions as well as strategic and business counseling, The Legal 500 acknowledges him.
Testimonials from some of our klients
“Peter Gerken; smart, friendly and comes prepared. A fighter.”
“Peter Gerken is highly qualified and experienced in the area of corporate Commercial. He is always the guarantor of delivering sound advice with the aim of bringing value to our business.”, Peter Jørgensen, Partner, Obton A/S
Read more about Peter Gerken
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Investment in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Board services and business development
- Intellectual property law
- Lawsuits and arbitration proceedings
- Business law and tax criminal law
- Certificate in Business Administration CBA – MBA-studies, AVT-Institute 2006
- Candidatus juris, Aarhus University, 1997
Positions of trust
- Chairman of the board, Roses Forever ApS
- Board member, Kreafunk ApS