About Elisabet Villadsen Jensen
Elisabet specialises in real property, including property transactions, and private client.
Elisabet advises on the purchase and sale of real property both in Denmark and abroad, including property transactions, commercial lease law and the rights of tenants and landlords.
In addition, Elisabeth has for many years provided advice on financial positions, including matters related to family law and the law of succession as well as the administration of estates of deceased persons. For many years, Elisabeth has taught family law at Aarhus University and she has provided legal assistance at the National Council for the Unmarried Mother and Her Child in Aarhus.
Elisabet writes articles and gives presentations on financial positions and property.
In The Legal 500 Elisabet’s knowledge and experience within real property is highlighted and acknowledged.
Testimonial from one of our klients
‘We use Christian Lomborg Jessen for construction issues and Elisabeth Villadsen Jensen for real estate. Common to them both is that they are extremely competent. You feel in completely safe hands, which can probably be attributed in particular to their ability to understand the customer’s needs.’
Read more about Elisabet Villadsen Jensen
- Property transactions
- M&A Real Estate
- Project development
- Commercial lease law
- Property financing
- Cooperative housing associations
- Financial positions
- Estate planning
- Matters related to family law
- Administration of estates of deceased persons
- Candidatus juris, Aarhus University, 1994
POSITIONS OF TRUST
- External lecturer, Aarhus University 1996-2016
- Adviser at www.delebarn.dk
- Speaking engagements
- Board member, Cafe Faust A/S
- Chairman of the board, Murerfirmaet Kiil & Nielsen A/S
- The association of attorneys of family law
- The association Danske Arveretsadvokater